We buy houses in Charleston South Carolina and offer cash for houses in Charleston. It might seem like a trivial question, but today’s buyers actually DO care about the color of the house they’re buying. As a rule of thumb, stick with neutral colors — according to HomeLight’s Top Agent Insights Report for Q1 2020, 98% of agents surveyed agreed that neutral color schemes appeal the most to homebuyers in South Carolina. To get more specific, here are some recommendations for selling a home in Charleston SC.
For Common Areas In your SC House:
– Agreeable Gray by Sherwin-Williams was ranked the #1 paint color by real estate agents in a Homelight survey.
– Accessible Beige by Sherwin-Williams for something a little more interesting in your house than stone-cold gray.
– Penthouse by Clare for creating a sophisticated feeling in your home.
– Canvas Tan by Sherwin-Williams is great for complementing wood stains.
For Your Charleston Kitchen:
– Linen White by Benjamin Moore. It’s hard to go wrong with white in the kitchen!
– Newburyport Blue by Benjamin-Moore is a muted blue that makes for a great accent color.
For Exterior In Charleston SC:
– Iron Mountain by Benjamin Moore for a darker gray-brown color.
– Sparrow by Benjamin Moore for a warm and welcoming tone.
– Oyster White by Sherwin-Williams for a white color that complements houses with wood accents.
Sell My House In Charleston SC
Hopefully, that helps you choose some paint! And if you’re looking to sell your house in SC quickly, reach out to Pearl Properties through the link below. We are professional South Carolina home buyers, we can purchase your Charleston SC home as-is and make you a fair cash offer in just 48 hours!