How do we get you a cash offer?
- Tell us about your property – Quick, Easy & Free!
- We’ll present you with a fair written, no-obligation offer
- You attend closing and receive your check!
Timeframe: Once we get your info, we’re usually able to make you a fair all-cash offer within 24 hours. From there we can set a closing date of your choosing!
Need To Know a Bit More Before Proceeding? Selling Your House Can Be A Quick And Simple Process!
We eliminate realtors and banks (THE MIDDLEMAN) then we pay you cash, so it makes the process very easy. We know the only way we stay in business is by getting you an offer you will accept. We do our best to give you the best offer we can give.
Don’t worry about repairing or cleaning up your property. We’ll buy your house in as-is condition… no matter how ugly or pretty it is… no matter the location.
How Do You Decide How Much Money I am Going To Receive?
So how do all these home buyers come up with a magical cash offer for my house?
- You Have a Property You Need to Sell
- Your Property Is Very Similar to Your Neighbors, Except They Upgraded Their Kitchen With Granite Counter Tops, New Cabinets, And Upgraded Their Master Bathroom
- The Neighbors Property Sold for $200,000
We base our offers on the After Repair Value of your home!
We we can assume is that if we fix your property up to look very similar to the neighbors property we can sell your property for $200,000.
We come up with our cash offer to you by doing the following; Your offer= (after repair value)-(cost of repairs)-(our selling costs)-(our minimum profit)
In order to help you understand the above let me give you some terms so you can follow along!
- After Repair Value– what your home is worth after all repairs have been made. Think of HGTV here, we buy it, we fix it up, and then what it is worth on the market is the after repair value
- Cost of Repairs– What it costs us to fix your house after we purchase it from you!
- Our selling costs-These are all the closing costs we pay. So even though we didn’t use an agent to buy your house, we need to use an agent to sell it after it has been fixed up! Some additional fees we pay are attorney’s fees, taxes, insurance. All of the things you don’t have to pay if you sell it to us!
- Our minimum profit– Yes we do have to make some money any order to stay in business! We use this to purchase other properties, pay contractors, pay taxes, insurance, and ultimately give back to the community. We keep this number as low as possible so that we can make our offers work for everyone involved.
Lets put the numbers on paper so you can have an example of how this works!
- After Repair Value-$180,000
- Cost Of Repairs– $10,000
- Our Selling Costs– (usually 10% of selling cost) 10%*$180,000=$18,000
- Our Minimum Profit- $20,000 for this flip
Your offer= (after repair value)-(cost of repairs)-(holding costs)-(our minimum profit)