How do we get you a cash offer?
- Fill out the form- We are 100% aware that you do not like to submit your contact details all over the web. For that reason we are requesting the least contact information possible (as little as property & email-address). However, we do need at least one way to contact you
- Schedule a time- at your convenience, to meet with you at your property. We walk through your home, estimate repairs and answer your questions. We use this time to get to build a relationship with you so that we know how to best serve you!
- Receive your cash offer and attend closing to get paid!
Show Me The Numbers!
We are very transparent with how we come up with our offer! This is how we do it!
- You Have a Property You Need to Sell
- Your Property Is Very Similar to Your Neighbors, Except They Upgraded Their Kitchen With Granite Counter Tops, New Cabinets, And Upgraded Their Master Bathroom
- The Neighbors Property Sold for $200,000
We base our offers on the After Repair Value of your home. As an example, we can assume that if we fix your house up similar to your neighbors (granite counter-tops in kitchen, updated master bathroom) the property will be worth $200,000. We come up with our cash offer to you by doing the following; Your offer= (after repair value)-(cost of repairs)-(our selling costs)-(our minimum profit)
In order to help you understand the above let me give you some terms so you can follow along!
- After Repair Value– what your home is worth after all repairs have been made. Think of HGTV here, we buy it, we fix it up, and then what it is worth on the market is the after repair value. We get this number by looking at past sales in your neighborhood and adjusting to match the details of your house.
- Cost of Repairs– What it costs us to fix your house after we purchase it from you!
- Our selling costs-These are all the closing costs we pay. So even though we didn’t use an agent to buy your house, we need to use an agent to sell it after it has been fixed up! Some additional fees we pay are attorney’s fees, taxes, insurance. All of the things you don’t have to pay if you sell it to us!
- Our minimum profit– Yes we do have to make some money any order to stay in business! We use this to purchase other properties, pay contractors, pay taxes, insurance, and ultimately give back to the community. We keep this number as low as possible so that we can make our offers work for everyone involved.
Lets put the numbers on paper so you can have an example of how this works!
- After Repair Value-$200,000
- Current Value of House-$160,000
- Cost Of Repairs– $20,000
- Our Selling Costs– (usually 10% of selling cost) 10%*$200,000=$20,000
- Our Minimum Profit- $20,000 for this flip
Your offer= (after repair value)-(cost of repairs)-(holding costs)-(our minimum profit)
Using the above example; Your offer=$200,000-$20,000-$20,000-$20,000
As you can see we don’t make offer based on how difficult your situation is. It is a cut and dry honest method to get you cash in your hand.
Timeframe: Once we get your info, we’re usually able to make you a fair all-cash offer within 24 hours. From there we can set a closing date of your choosing!
Our Cash Offer
You will leave the closing table with $130,000 in fast cash, without any extra fees and hassle that comes with the traditional selling process.
Selling With An Agent On The MLS
After deducting 6% agent fees and closing costs (6% x $160,000 = $9,600) you will be able to sell your home for $150,400 ($160,000 – $9,600), if everything goes smooth during inspections, etc.
Now what do you prefer to do? Sell your house for $130,000 fast and without any hassles or sell it for $150,000 on the MLS after 6+ months, including obligations such as inspections, bank approvals, etc. Depending on your situation, is the risk of a lengthy and burdensome traditional selling process worth the extra $20,000 by selling your house with an agent?
Selling Your House Can Be A Quick And Simple Process!
We eliminate realtors and banks (THE MIDDLEMAN) then we pay you cash, so it makes the process very easy. We know the only way we stay in business is by getting you an offer you will accept. We do our best to give you the highest offer we can give.
Don’t worry about repairing or cleaning up your property. We’ll buy your house in as-is condition… no matter how ugly or pretty it is… no matter the location.
What If You’ve Already Tried To Sell Your House?
Even if an agent can’t sell your house, we can help. (Homes that need work often aren’t of interest to agents.) We’ve bought homes agents couldn’t sell, moved out truckloads of trash, and often say yes when others say no. We’ll know very quickly if we can help you, and unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing… we’re ready to buy right now!
All that hassle can add stress, months to the process, and in the end after paying the agent’s expensive fees, you may or may not be ahead of the game.
No matter what condition your house is in; no matter what situation or time frame you’re facing…
Our goal is to help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.